Sunday 30 March 2008

BATH TIME!!!

Arrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhh! Found out what 'bath' means today.
Azzy (giggling!) picked me up and plonked me in what she calls 'the bath', she turned on the shower and soaked me with water, she then covered me in something called 'shampoo'. Little Female found all this hilarious!
HEY!!!! This isn't how Mad Max the mighty macho mutt should smell!!!!! I smell like a GIRL!!!

Azzy had kept calling me 'stinky' over the past few weeks.
What's wrong with that? I love being stinky! I'm a big butch dog!

What a fantastic time I had, I kept jumping out of the bath and shaking myself so Azzy and Little Female got as wet as I was, so did the floor and walls, ha, ha! Unfortunately, Azzy was just as quick to pick me up and stick me back in the water again. What a great game.
I tried my 'poor little wet pup' look on her (you know, ears down, tail between my legs, big sad eyes, the works!) but it didn't work!

Finally after what seemed like hours and gallons of water, she said "OK, I think you are clean now" and wrapped me in a big fluffy towel and gave me a good rub over, this part of the game was also loads of fun, I kept biting and playing 'tug' with the towel while we slid round the bathroom floor in all the water.
Little Female had been with us all this time and I had hoped she would save me but she was laughing all the time and actually joined in, she helped shower me to get the shampoo off, traitor!

Once Azzy had decided I was dry enough to open the bathroom door, I ran downstairs and went mental running round the lounge, on and off the furniture, grabbing at the towel every time I ran past Little Female who was still laughing!

I asked to go out but Azzy read my mind and wouldn't let me out into the lovely muddy garden, all I wanted to do was lie in the mud and rub it all over me. So here I am, shiny coat, very clean and smelling girly! Just wait until she opens that back door! Grrrrrrrr!

Next time I hear the word 'bath' they are going to have a job to catch me first!!!!!

Love Max
X

1 comment:

i beati said...

I think You secretly love it Max