Sunday 23 March 2008

WOW! EVERYTHING IS WHITE!!!!!

What has happened??? I woke this morning at 5am to see everywhere covered in cold white stuff!

Azzy took me downstairs for my morning piddle, I didn't want to go out at first, I couldn't understand what had happened but Azzy stepped out onto the white stuff and told me it was OK to do the same, I took a few steps, it was very cold! I licked at the white stuff and got some on my nose, he, he! This was fun! We didn't stay out long though and came back in the nice warm house so Azzy could have a cup of tea.


After her tea, Azzy went upstairs and woke Little Female and told her to look out the window, Phew! What a noise she made! Woopeeee-ing and laughing! Guess this white stuff is something good.
They then got dressed and me and Little Female had a play in the back garden, Azzy took photos. Then we went in the front garden and Little Female and Azzy made an Easter Snowbunny. (GO TO AZZY'S BLOG TO SEE THE EASTER SNOWBUNNY)


What a great day it has been up to now and it is only 7.30am.






Big Male had said he would take me on a long walk today (but that was yesterday before the white stuff appeared, bet I don't get my walk now! I'll let you know).



Love Max
X

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas, uh, I mean "Happy Easter"

i beati said...

Happy Easter Max you funny snow dog you