Monday 17 March 2008

BIG MALE

Big male is supposed to take me for my walks at weekend as Azzy says so due to her taking me out twice a day during the week. Up to now he has taken me to the local shop and back!

He took me out this weekend for a longer walk while my poor Azzy was ill in bed, it was funny to hear him telling her when he got back that he couldn't believe how such a small dog was able to drag him all over the place, (Azzy already knew this!) I may be small! But I'm strong!

I have spent a lot of the weekend curled up at Azzy's feet on the bed as I knew she was poorly and needed me to look after her, I got lots of cuddles off her and now and again we would have a nap. Hope she get's better for our weekday walks to and from school and all around the town!
I keep covering her in kisses to try to make her better.

Love Max
X

1 comment:

i beati said...

Good guy taking care of the sick one-you know she'll do it for you !!!