Saturday 15 March 2008

OOPS!!!

Oh no! Guess what I did today? Awwwwwww! What a naughty lad I was!

I piddled on the bed!!!! Azzy was busy on the computer doing what she calls something like 'sortin out her fynansizz', big male was out and little female was playing in the other bedroom when.......I got the urge!...... I couldn't help it, it all happened so fast!....... I just had to go!

I whimpered after I had done it to say sorry (that's how they found out what I had done, as Azzy jumped up and came running in the room to see what was wrong) I hung my head drooped my ears and wagged really slowly to show how sorry I was, I waited for a smack or something then ran under the computer desk to hide, but no smack came, Azzy just stood there with her hands on her hips looking cross, she said it was her own fault for being on the computer so long and not checking if I needed to go out as I am only a pup and haven't yet learned to bark to be let out.

Phew! I really thought I would be in for it this time! I stayed hidden under the computer desk while Azzy stripped the bed and stuck everything in this big white thing she calls 'the washer', after a while I crawled out and followed her downstairs, I put my head on her lap and licked her hand, she gave me a big hug, scratched behind my ears and told me it wasn't my fault but it was still a naughty thing to do.
I jumped up onto the back of the sofa licked her ear and snuggled up beside her head, guess these humans REALLY do love me to not go mad over something like THAT!

Well, that was todays naughty doings, I will keep you informed of all my other mishaps or achievements as a pup growing up.

Big Sloppy Kisses.
Max
X

No comments: