Saturday 3 May 2008

OUCH!!

Think I had better slow down a bit, I've hurt my back leg.
I ran too fast down the stairs and ended up tumbling down the last few.
It's not too bad but I'm limping a bit at the moment, Azzy says I need to slow down and take care as she can't afford the Vet if I really hurt myself, so she is trying to make me walk slower and keep me calm.

She has told Little Female and all the neighbourhood kids to stop winding me up so much coz I get over excited and don't look where I am going.
That happened the other day too, I was out walking to school with Little Female and Azzy when I noticed another dog across the road and didn't watch where I was going - I walked straight into a lamppost!!! I've done this with walls, street signs and even people coming the other way!

I'm getting stronger physically by the day and am just walking muscle now!
If I want to go one way and Azzy the other, guess who wins? Yep, ME! Although sometimes she manages to drag me the way she wants to go.

Hey, guess what I've started doing? Cocking my leg to have a pee!!! Whooohooo, I'm getting to be a big boy now and not squatting anymore (well, not as often). I started by practicing on a little bush by the road on the way to school and the other day I managed a big red post box! Still a bit wobbly but will get the hang of it eventually. Dead chuffed with myself I am!

That's all for now, going to stretch out on the sofa and have a nice snooze.
Love Max.
X

1 comment:

i beati said...

Yes rest Max you'll get better..dream away about your lovely life