Wednesday 7 May 2008

YUK!! CHEWING GUM!

Well, we have been having fantastic weather for the past couple of days, it's really hot.

I'm not to keen on it being this hot, my tongue almost drags on the ground! Azzy makes sure she brings a bottle of water and a bowl so I can stop every so often for a drink though, she is loving this weather because I'm too hot and tired to bother dragging her around and am just plodding along slowly to heel, she keeps saying 'heel' and 'good boy', she says that by the time Summer is over, I will be perfect at walking to heel.

Azzy wasn't too pleased today, not due to me, due to people who litter.

She has had to cut a lot of hair off round my bum area due to some person dropping chewing gum on the pavement (sidewalk) outside the shop.
Yuk! it was all melty and sticky because of the heat and I went and sat in it! I didn't know! I'm a dog! Well, now I'm a dog with a bare bum! Cheeky!
I didn't much like her messing round that end of me and kept trying to see what she was doing, it ended up in a wrestling match again but Azzy won and pinned me down until she had finished.
Can't see what it looks like, just hope the other dogs don't laugh at me, I have my macho butch image to uphold!

Well folks, that's what happened in Max's world today, hope it rains tomorrow!

Love Max.
X

2 comments:

Sandy Kessler said...

you're a brave soul littering is my pet peeve too

i beati said...

I visit for the sloppy kisses really Hi Azzy