Wednesday 11 June 2008

I'M ONE YEAR OLD!

It was my Birthday yesterday! I'm one year old!

I got the present from Val like she had promised, it's great! The drinking section is attached to the bottle, you only have to open it, tip it upside down and Ta Daah! Lovely water!

It has come in really handy already as the weather has been hot again this week and my tongue gets a little dry when it drags along the floor!

Azzy got me a great big ham bone so I spent most of the day lay in the sun in the back garden merrily chewing away.

She had also got me a chocolate fudge cake (actually I think that was more for her and Little'Un and she was just using my Birthday as an excuse to eat cake, as she told me it wasn't very good for me to be eating chocolate! )

Mind you, she did allow me a little piece and some cakey leftover crumbs after I had eaten my dinner. Yum!

When is it Christmas?

Slavers and licks to you all.
Love from Max
X

2 comments:

i beati said...

You're the man . Great birthday great family sk

Alex the Blogging Kat said...

I hopez u haz a happy doogie birfday, Max. OK?