Saturday 19 July 2008

I GOT AWAY!!!!

Guess who slipped their harness the other day - Me, Mighty Max the Magnificent!

Just call me Houdini.

I figured out if I back out of it slowly, bend my head down and lift each leg, it comes off and I can do it without anyone noticing!!

I took the opportunity while Azzy was bending down and occupied picking up my poopie, to slowly back out of it, sneak off and make my break for freedom, off I went straight across the road! Luckily no traffic was about at the time but some teenagers from the school tricked me into going to them for a cuddle and they grabbed me and held me tight until Azzy could get across and get my harness back on, she hadn't even noticed I had gone and still held tight onto the other end of the lead (leash)!!!

I have done this three times now, once with Neeza in the park and once at school with Azzy (the school time was my first attempt and Azzy only thought it had happened because I was rolling on my back in the mud and it came off accidently, little did she know I was working out my escape plan!)
Now Azzy has tightened it a lot so my escape plans have been thwarted.
(Azzy says - I didn't want him to be uncomfortable so had allowed it to be slack on him until this happened but now, hard luck matey, you're going nowhere, no chance!)

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

Slobbery licks

Max
XX

3 comments:

Alex the Blogging Kat said...

I happy u not hurt! I goez out by meself and I knowz u haz to looz boff wayz when u goez cross streetz. OK?

My hoomin one puttz harness thingie on me when I little litty litten but I excapez like u and he never pitz one onz me again. OK?

i beati said...

careful your family loves you - don't get hurt . stay close..

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.