Friday 22 August 2008

DUH! WHAT HAVE I DONE WRONG?

Think Azzy is really annoyed with me.
Can't think what it's about?
It can't be anything to do with me smashing her ornament to smithereens, eating one of her best new sandals, totally destroying quite a few of Little Females toys and ripping out the inside of Big Males shoes then scattering every little bit of my handy work over the carpet all around the house can it?
Well, it serves her right!
She actually went out without ME!
She dared to go out to lunch!
She bopped me on the bum with what was left of her new sandal and shouted at me that I had been bad but I have no idea why, so I just went and found it again and carried on ripping it to shreads.
She wasn't happy I did it when she was out, and then she wasn't happy that I did it again when she was sat right in front of me???? Is there no pleasing this woman?!
I know I must have done something wrong but Big Male kept cuddling me and telling me I wasn't bad and that I was a good boy???? Azzy shouted at him too! She said I won't learn if one of them is telling me off and the other is telling me I am being good.
Azzy said she thinks next time she will hit Big Male with the sandal instead!
I know I'm making a joke about it but Azzy seems really upset about it.

Love Munching Max.
X

1 comment:

Alex the Blogging Kat said...

Haz bin 3 weekz, Mr Mad Max, woofie doggie! I dunt tinkz dat Azzy iz still madz at u! OK?