Wednesday 31 December 2008

MAD MAX MAGAZINE!!

Look at the magazine cover my Mum made for me on her blog.
Hey, I look real gooooood! Handsome or what?
She told me to tell you that you can click on the MagMyPic link below it and make one up yourself, she said it's great fun.

Hey guess what.....I have been getting better and better lately, Mum (Azzy) says she is proud of me, I can walk better to heel and don't drag her about as much so she hasn't been getting too much pain in her dickie knee so will take me on longer walks now.
I still drag Big Male all over because his walks, when eventually he gives in to my wining and crying and jumping on him, are much too short, we only walk for about ten minutes!
I like to jump up and bite him now and again because I am higher up in the pack than him, I don't do it to hurt but it puts him in his place!
He gets really annoyed and asks Mum why I do it, she just smiles and tells him he is lower in rank to me due to him treating me like his ickle baby, he goo-goos at me and puts on this silly baby voice instead treating me like a dog, he gives me treats constantly even when I have been naughty and the silly human even gets off his chair, lets me up on it and then he sits on the floor!!!!
He never diciplines me and allows me to do whatever I want whenever I want, so there is no respect.

Mum has been watching 'Dog Whisperer' with that Cesar Millan human, on our new freeview box (she got it in a sale so it only cost £15.99 that is about $8 or so and now we can get lots of new channels) and she is learning how to train me properly, she has become the Alpha female and pack leader.
I get off the furniture at the click of her fingers, I mostly walk to heel and I ignore dogs and cats in the street now, all she needs to sort out is getting me to stop wrecking the house, shoes, clothes or anything else I can get hold of when she leaves the house for more than five minutes.
She said once she has managed that, I will then be a fantastic dog! Almost there!

Uggs and Lix
Max
XX

3 comments:

i beati said...

outstanding sandy

i beati said...

emergency can't get into your other blog send url again sandyakessler@gmail.com thanks sandy

Alex the Blogging Kat said...

Where iz u, Max. I aint seed u inz a berry longz timez. OK?