Wednesday 31 December 2008

MUM FORGAVE ME!

I knew it! I knew it!
There is no way my Mum Azzy could be mad at me for long.

She has told Big Male that even though her knee hurts, she will continue taking me on my hour long morning and afternoon walks to and from school every weekday so long as I don't pull too much and hurt her, but she will not walk me on weekends as she wants to rest her leg, so she has told Big Male to walk me weekends. Big Males walks are too short and its only been once this weekend so I may bite him on the bum, I haven't decided yet!

Mum says I have been really good this past week since Little Female returned to school, I haven't been pulling as much and I am starting to listen to her more when she says 'stop' or gives me the command 'cross' when we can cross the road.
I learned my lesson when she got hurt real bad through my dragging her round all over the place
and because of my bad habit, I always lunge at other dogs and cats, so she had to stop taking me out for a long time until her knee was better. Now I try real hard to be good and that means I get my two walks a day.

Whoooooopeeeeee!

Loadsalicks
Mighty Max
XXX

2 comments: