Saturday 1 January 2011

I'M OK!

Mum and Little Female don't live here any more, they left back in 2010.
I'm sad they went but I still have Big Male, I call him Dad now.
We have lots of play fights, I always win!
Sometimes Dad has ended up with bite marks and scratches but I'm only playing, he started it!!!
It's just that being such a Big Male he plays quite rough, so, I do too!

I do get to see Little Female now and again when she comes to see Dad, and, the odd time when Dad walks me to their flat to pick up Little Female, I get to see Mum, but it's not that often.

I still get up to my naughty tricks, Little Female tells Mum all about it after her visits.

The latest one Little Female told Mum about was a good un, well I enjoyed it (he, he).

Dad had left a big pack of frozen mince on the kitchen window ledge to defrost for his evening meal.

Well, I just couldn't resist!........What's a hungry little lad to do?

I sat for a while working out how I could get up to the ledge when I noticed Dad had left a chair in the kitchen.
Hmmmmmmm! Mwa, ha, haaar!.
I'm pretty good at jumping so thought I'd give it a try.
Up onto the chair, then from the chair I jumped as high as I could (bit tricky, almost landed in the kitchen sink!).

PHEW! MADE IT!!!

It was a bit hard going what with it still being frozen but I have good strong teeth.
I devoured the whole thing, frozen mince complete with plastic tray and wrapping!

YUM! WHAT A FEAST!

Dad wasn't too happy when he returned home that evening, he shouted words I hadn't heard before (I think they might have been naughty words?).

Don't know what he got so upset about, he didn't need open any dog food that night and he ended up enjoying a nice takeaway!

That's all for now folks......BURP!

I'll try to keep you updated on any other of my little exploits when I can.

Cold slobbery kisses
Max
X

2 comments:

Alex the Blogging Kat said...

Dat be saz dat dey leaveded. OK? I be gladz dat U be OK. OK?

Alex the Blogging Kat said...

I hopez dat U habz a nice Tankzgibinz! OK?